Are you a Mom who loves being a Mom and all that it includes? Do you volunteer at your kids’ school, serve as a room parent or a PTA leader, or organize school fundraisers? Are you the kind of Mom that other parents go to for advice and help? Do you love using mobile apps that help make your life easier?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we have a perfect job for you at FamTerra!
It’s a part-time position with very flexible hours. It lets you do what you love doing (being a Mom), while also being part of an innovative, fast-growing startup that is on a mission to help millions of parents lead happier and more productive lives.
Our app combines a shared calendar, task list, shopping lists, and messaging. It works for all types of families – married or living together, divorced or separated, single parents, and blended families – and adapts to their unique family situation.
We’re about to launch WeParent 2.0, and we need your help spreading the word about it in your community!
- Reaching out to PTA boards and room parents in every school in your district
- Partnering with gyms, workout studios, family-friendly restaurants, toy stores, after-school activity centers, libraries and other businesses that serve Moms and kids in your community
- Participating in Facebook, Meetup and other groups for parents, and introducing them to WeParent
- Contributing and executing on fresh, creative ideas on how to reach and engage a lot of parents in your area
- This is a part-time, contract position
- You need to commit at least 5 hours per week, for at least 2 months
How To Apply
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.