Marketing and Business Development Intern
We’re looking for a smart and enthusiastic marketing intern to join our startup, provide creative ideas to help achieve our growth goals, and execute on marketing projects and campaigns.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of marketing. Your insightful contribution will help us achieve our ambitious growth goals as we launch WeParent 2.0.
The internship will help you acquire marketing, analytic and project management skills, and provide you with knowledge of a wide variety of marketing strategies and tactics. Ultimately, you will be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create marketing content (blog, social media, email campaigns)
- Maintain editorial and PR calendar
- Reach out to potential marketing and business development partners via email, social media, etc.
- Support the launch of WeParent 2.0
- Organize events and “guerrilla marketing” campaigns
- Assist CEO (organize calendar, meetings)
- Prepare marketing and promotional presentations
- Support Sales and Business Development activities
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Strong desire to learn, contribute, and have an impact
- Initiative, drive, strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, interest in working in a fast-paced environment
- Current enrollment or completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- This is a part-time, contract position
- You need to commit at least 10 hours per week, for at least 2 months
How To Apply
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.