Product Management Intern
We’re looking for a smart and enthusiastic product intern to join our startup, provide creative ideas to help achieve our growth goals, and help us launch new successful products into the market.
As a product intern, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of product design, launch and marketing.
The internship will help you acquire product, analytic, customer discovery, and project management skills, and provide you with knowledge of a wide variety of business strategies and tactics. Ultimately, you will be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
We are contemplating launching variations on our flagship app, WeParent, into other markets:
- PetParent (for owners of pets)
- MyParent (for caregivers of aging / ailing parents)
- Team in Sync (for teams)
You will be the “product owner” for one or more of these test products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze the market for your product and define competitive landscape
- Conduct competitive benchmarking and analysis
- Set up and conduct interviews with target customers
- Refine product functionality, use cases, pricing
- Help refine your product’s UX and UI
- Create clickable prototypes of your product
- Get feedback on prototypes from target customers in your market
- Create product marketing content for your product
- Support Sales and Business Development activities for your product
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong desire to learn, contribute, and have an impact
- Initiative, drive, strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, interest in working in a fast-paced environment
- Current enrollment or completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- This is a part-time, contract position
- You need to commit at least 10 hours per week, for at least 2 months
How To Apply
To apply for a position, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.