Here are step-by-step instructions on how to upload a document to WeParent. We support the following file types: PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint. We also support JPEGs and PNGs, but they show up in the Photos rather than Documents section of your WeParent library.
- Open the document on your phone/tablet (on the same device where you have WeParent installed) – usually, you do it by opening an email attachment.
- Find the “share” button/icon – it is usually located in the upper right of the screen.
- In the Sharing options, scroll to the right until you see the “Copy to WeParent” sharing option and tap on that. (Note that it may be hidden in “More” folder, you’ll need to tap on that first).
- Tap on “Copy to WeParent”. Once you do that, the document will automatically upload to WeParent and will be visible in your Documents section of your WeParent Library. If the document you uploaded is a JPEG or PNG file, you will see it in the Photos section of your WeParent library.
- Now you, your co-parent and anybody else who is invited to the family will be able to view this document. Only you and your co-parent can add, edit or delete documents. Other family members only have viewing rights.
If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to help!