https://u04fd6.p3cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Updated-logo.png 0 0 Elena Krasnoperova https://u04fd6.p3cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Updated-logo.png Elena Krasnoperova2020-11-21 10:18:412020-11-21 15:27:27How do I cancel my free WeParent trial with iTunes or Google Play?
How do I cancel my free WeParent trial with iTunes or Google Play?
WeParent provides a 14-day free trial so that you can fully experience the app and see if it’s right for your family. You can cancel your trial anytime during the 14-day trial period. By the app store rules, you must cancel 24 hours before being billed, otherwise your iTunes or Google Play account will be charged. You have to do it directly through iTunes or Google Play, as they do not allow app developers to start or stop free trials or subscriptions. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do it.
On iTunes / Apple, follow these steps:
- Go to your phone’s Settings -> iTunes & App Stores -> select your Apple ID and tap “View Apple ID” -> Subscriptions.
- From there, you can see all the subscriptions that you have, and cancel the ones you don’t want.
- Find the WeParent subscription, and cancel it. You’re in the Introductory Period (aka free trial) now.
- If you do not see a subscription for WeParent, that means you don’t have one, so you will never be charged. There are 2 reasons that it may be the case:
- You may have already canceled your free trial.
- You may have started a lifetime trial, which is a one-time in-app “purchase” with a purchase price of $0. It does not trigger an automatic charge at the end of the 14-day trial and is not considered a subscription.
On Android / Google Play, follow these steps:
- Launch Google Play
- Tap on the hamburger menu in the upper left
- Check that you are logged in with the right email
- Tap on “Subscriptions”. From there, you can see all of your current subscriptions and cancel the ones you don’t want.
- Find the WeParent subscription, and cancel it.
- If you do not see a subscription for WeParent, that means you don’t have one, so you will never be charged.
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help!